<body>

Friday, December 19, 2008

Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer and … Kindle?



Sports Business Journal had an article--Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer and … Kindle?--on December 8 in which it asked different executives what they wanted for the holidays, and Jim Steeg, Executive Vice President & COO, San Diego Chargers, wanted a copy of The Galloping Ghost. That made my day, but I was in a bit of a dilemma. Since I am a life-long Denver Broncos fan, I would like a lineman who can tackle a running back, particularly in a couple weeks when we play SD and the great LT...I doubt I will get my wish this season, but I played Santa Claus so I know Mr. Steeg's holiday wish will come true. (I have always had a soft spot for San Diego.) And, no, Broncos fans, I am not losing the faith: I figured a good-will gesture would bring the Broncs some good karma after the ref'ing mistake earlier this season that helped give the Broncos a win over the Chargers--the teams seem to be on a collision course in the race to win the AFC West.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home