<body>

Friday, December 19, 2008

Sirius NFL Radio: Sammy Baugh



I will be on Sirius NFL Radio today at around 2:30 p.m. (PST). I will be on Movin' The Chains with Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan (actually Ross Tucker will be co-hosting today because Ryan is readying himself to call the St. Louis Rams game this weekend). I am a big fan of the show and happy to be on it, but I wish the circumstances of the "appearance" were better. I am on to talk about football great Sammy Baugh, who passed away on Wednesday. We are going to discuss Baugh's place in football history. By the way, Baugh and Red Grange were inducted into the first class of the Pro Football Hall of Fame....And if you live in Las Vegas, I will be on Marty Rodick's show today on Fox Radio 920 AM at 1 p.m. (PST).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home