Monday, May 03, 2010
- Name: gap
- Location: United States
Gary Andrew Poole is a contributor to TIME. He has also written for Esquire, The Atlantic, the New York Times, and the Independent on Sunday (London). His first book--The Galloping Ghost: Red Grange, an American Football Legend, published by Houghton Mifflin--is in bookstores. It has been praised by Sports Illustrated, the Boston Globe, the Dallas Morning News, the Washington Post, Christianity Today, and the Chicago Sun-Times, among other publications. His book PacMan: Behind The Scenes With Manny Pacquiao-The Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter in the World (Da Capo)is now available in bookstores. It has been praised by Sports Illustrated, New York Newsday, the Wall Street Journal, Boxing Insider, The Daily Telegraph, the BBC and the Los Angeles Times.
- Esquire: The Ali Inside of Manny Pacquiao
- Pacquiao and Mayweather: One Bout Away from the Bi...
- The Atlantic: Coaches Gone Wild
- Will Bad Blood Scuttle the Pacquiao-Mayweather Fig...
- What's Wrong With Notre Dame Football?
- The Pacman's Power
- The Realtime Project on Sports
- Larger Than Life: The Red Grange Story (Coming in...
- A Cammy Award and Twitter
- Red Grange News: Statue, Twitter, Book